Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese please!

Tonight, Mike, Kaden and I went to Chuck E. Cheese to play and have fun. We had a blast. Kaden was dancing and waving to the big characters out front who sing and dance. Mike and I had fun with Ski Ball and the Deal or No Deal game, while Kaden had fun just dumping one token cup out of the other token cup! LOL Here are some pictures from tonight.






Watching Chuck E. Cheese and the gang sing.

Clapping for CEC and the gang!


Playing a game with daddy.


STOMPING SPIDERS!


YAY MOMMY, I GOT THEM!

Driving with daddy.


Oh yeah, and don't forget the fun we had AFTER CEC.... I locked the keys in the car, so my Father-in-law had to drive from his house to ours to get the keys, then to Fairview Heights to CEC to bring us the keys. FIL got lost on the way to CEC so it took him a while to get to us. We went in and played some more games. LOL We won over 280 tickets in that time!! I think Mike won most of them with Deal or No Deal.

No comments: